Miller Pool Service
ORANGE COUNTY WATER SPECIALIST
Pool, Spa, Water Features, Leaks, New Installs, Repairs, Monthly Service
Licensed & Bonded California Pool Service & Repair Contractors. CSLB #1056393
Swimming Pool Services & Repair
A saltwater pool uses a salt chlorine generator. It’s called a saltwater pool because you add salt to the water at a level high enough to allow the machine to function, which also makes the water feel silkier. The salt taste is very mild.
Automation systems empower pool owners with fill control of their pool ecosystem from pool pumps, heating products, sanitizing, water chemistry, water features and lighting – with convenient mobile device control from anywhere in the world with the push of a button. Pool convenience has never been easier.
Energy Saving Pumps
Pool pumps that have earned the ENERGYSTAR are independently certified to save energy, save you money, and help protect the environment. In fact, Certified in-ground pool pumps use up to 65% less energy than standard pool pumps.
Miller Pool Service is a Hayward Authorized Service Center and Warranty Station
Why Choose us
- Insured and bonded
- Extended warranties for Hayward products
- Hayward Warranty Service Center
- Factory trained by the major manufacturers
- Large Service Truck stocked with common parts
- All repairs & new equipment installations performed by owner personally
- Licensed by the State of California as a Swimming pool repair contractor
- 25 years of Service experience means I understand the daily demands on pool equipment
- Advanced Pool System Design
- Want more than just “pool cleaning” I personally provide Total Pool Care to a limited number of customers in HB & FV
“We were adding water to our pool at an alarming rate. 1 1/2 to 2 hours at a time to fill the pool. Our weekly pool service man gave us the card for Aardvark Pool & Spa Leak Detection. I called and was told the cost up front for someone to come to our home and to diagnose the problem.
The problem was found in our pool vacuum line and it was repaired. This included cutting out a brick ribbon on our deck and installing a new vacuum line for the pool. This avoided digging up our patio, which was wonderful.
Stacy kept us informed every day as to what would be happening, which was very much appreciated. Bruce, the owner, was serious about fixing our problem. His crew, Kyle and Deryck were great at their jobs. Bruce, Stacy, et al, were fantastic.
We are no longer wasting water, a precious commodity here in Southern California. We highly recommend Aardvark Pool & Spa Leak Detection.”