Here’s the Hayward Ecostar Variable Speed pump (Top). Saves tons of money on Electricity and is a drop-in replacement for other Hayward pumps. Below is the Hayward Super 2 it replaced. You can see they are almost the same size, and the plumbing configuration is the same so you shouldn’t have to move any pipes when replacing another Hayward pump.
Search Posts By Keyword
Top 10 Reasons to Have MPS Fix Your Swimming Pool
- * Insured and bonded
- * Extended warranties for Hayward products
- * Hayward Warranty Service Center
- * Factory trained by the major manufacturers
- * Large Service Truck stocked with common parts
- * All repairs & new equipment installations performed by owner personally
- * Licensed by the State of California as a Swimming pool repair contractor
- * 25 years of Service experience means I understand the daily demands on pool equipment
- * Advanced Pool System Design
- * Want more than just "pool cleaning"? I personally provide Total Pool Care to a limited number of customers in HB & FV
Most Recent Posts
- Pool and Spa Automation Simplified
- Alexa turn on my hot tub
- Amazing $300 Pool Heater Rebate from SCG
- That old Whisperflo problem
- Low Salt after rain? Here’s why
- 10 year old Hayward Progrid DE filter
- Quick and Easy Filter replacement. Leslies black filter to Hayward Progrid. sp740DE makes it happen
- No Flow problem Solved
- New Hayward Heater, Filter and Valve.
- Jandy VS Flopro connected to older Jandy systems.